Monday, November 2, 2009

Breath of Fire II - Daughter

Photobucket

Just something to put up to show that I'm still trudging away at things while without work to go to till back in NJ:

Character was inspired from the game Breath of Fire II in which I decided I wanted to make a brand new character who was the daughter of the two main characters, a melee hero who could turn into a dragon, and the female protagonist who had strong magical powers and could turn into a bird. Somewhere along the line I just decided it would be cooler to make her a strong melee and eventually down the line (hopefully) draw her brother to be the magically inclined of the family.

Definetely going to fully ink/shade this one when I get back to NJ and color it... Right now the scanner is packed up and my other monitor is as well ~_~;

C'est la vive~

Creation Time: Middle/End of Fall 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment